domingo, 18 de octubre de 2015

Overclocking gtx 970

So on my GTX 970 I have upped the core my 120 MHZ observing a boost clock of 1479mhz. MY fans are around 50 percent at 100 percent usage and the temps are 52 degrees! Hello been messing around with my msi gtx 970 with msi afterburner and just decided to start with core +480. I didn't touch the memory clock because I always get issues when I adjust it. GTX 980 we saw first-hand how GM204 had very significant overclocking headroom.

Even without the ability to meaningful overvolt on NVIDIA cards, we were able to push our base GPU clock speed up from 1126MHz to 1377MHz, or in terms of the maximum boost bin, from 1265MHz to 1515MHz. Windows 10 pro 64 bitcpu: core i5 2500k 3,3ghz 12 gb ddr 3 1600 mhzgpu: GTX 970 G1 GAMING 4 GBRAM: 12 GB DDR 3 1600 MHZMOTHERBOARD: ASUS P5 P67 LEPSU: 650 WATTI started overclcoking the graphic card. From what i read in forums and also others users of the card told me, the max overclock it can do is +170 core mhz core+ 450 mhz memory.

GTX 970 overclock results! - Memory - Overclocking - Tom's Hardware

OC Guru II. As its name suggests, it is a utility used for tuning the performance of your video card. It allows the voltage of your GPU and memory to be adjusted for overclocking and fan speed control.

Overclocking gtx 970

GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition was consuming around 280-285W. So even with a decent overclock, our entire system was still only using less than 300W. Battlefield 4 Metro: Last Light 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme - 1440p Heaven - 1440p googletag.PNY GeForce GTX 970 XLR8 4GB sample’s overclocking abilities we used EVGA’s Precision X software and began raising power and thermal thresholds to the maximum allowed and then increased the voltage also to the maximum permitted. Then using Unigine’s Valley benchmark we began stability testing. And while im very satisfied with the performance and temps while under heave load, and gaming.

I was wondering if its safe to overclock it.

Overclocking gtx 970

GTX 970 Easy overclocking guide - YouTube

GTX 970 installed for more than 5 minutes before I had overclock settings applied in MSI Afterburner. The clocks that I started out with were 110 Power Limit, +150 Core Clock, and +450 Memory Clock.I saw ltt they use the same software too.what I don't know is where what is offset?normally people have clock speed but mine just display boost clock speed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario