sábado, 24 de octubre de 2015

Overclockers net mice

Introduction Over the past months I have been using a couple of mice, the Logitech G303, Razer Deathadder Chroma + Taipan, Mionix Naos 7000 and the Zowie EC-1A. So I have a decent idea now what shapes work for me and can compate the sensors. Logitech G303, Razer Deathadder Chroma + Taipan, Mionix Naos 7000 and the Zowie EC-1A. So I have a decent idea now what.The mice and sensor hardware listed on this page is in no way a measurement of performance or tracking properties. Performance between Mice with same Sensors may vary due to various reasons. I have compiled a list of popular gaming mice with their technical specifications and prices, explanation of certain technical aspects and some of my own opinions on the subject, as well as listing some other good mouse threads from TL.

I will continue to add to the OP recommendations and reviews posted in this thread by fellow TL members.

The Ultimate Mouse Thread - Team Liquid

CS:S Mouse Optimization Guide already stickied in the forum but I decided to make my own mouse guide because I felt that there were simply a few things left unsaid/misunderstood.Content1.

Overclockers net mice

To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts. This really took me by surprise. Just bought a new Naga 2012 mouse, installed the software and get greeted by a login screen right after.

Photo credit: Overclock.net user blackmesatechOptical is more accurate than laser. Higher DPI is always better.

Overclockers net mice

PC Build Work logs are brilliant! It shows the custom made effort made by enthusiasts and modders to look something different to look at, but what Show4Pro did was absolutely stunning!

Overclockers net mice

In contrast, I previously tested the following Optical mice:Razer Abyssus: Used it for 2 years, awesome mouse but only works best on classic Goliathus Control mousepad.Razer DeathAdder: Awesome sensor but too bulky heavy for my fingertip gripAvior 7000: Godlike sensor but too bulky heavy for my fingertip gripSteelSeries Rival: Godlike sensor but too bulky heavy for my fingertip gripLogitech g100s: Awesome sensor but buttons are too mushy I accidentally double click a lot.The Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury is the fastest gaming mouse, bar none, and the best mouse for high-speed FPS gameplay. Its lightweight design, combined with the precision and capability of the Fusion Engine, lets you make fast, furious swipes and dominate the battlefield, proving once again that Science Wins!When I finally found the Xornet/Spawn mice a couple of days ago, I was happy to see this design, especially as a claw-grip person. When I look online, all I can find the Xornet for is just over $60 US rather than the 20-30 range found in the videos I had seen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario