viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

Nutella strawberry banana crepes recipe

Strawberry Nutella crepes, sprinkled with powdered sugar! Perfect for Summer breakfast or dessert! The strawberry and nutella crepes turned out really good. I enjoyed the strawberry and nutella combo!

Now you go and eat your crepes with whatever you want. Nutella, bananas, strawberries, and whipped cream. Slice the bananas and strawberries and rinse the fruits. Heat an 8-9 inch non-stick skillet over medium high heat.

Strawberry-Banana Crepes recipe from Betty Crocker

Nutella crepes at IHOP and thought I might be able to improve on them at home with my own IHOP Copycat Nutella Crepes Recipe. They are very tasty there, but homemade crepes and fresh strawberries are absolutely cravable.

Nutella crepes or crepes with Nutella and raspberry jam, topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup, chocolate sauce or with more Nutella! Mmm. Umm Umm Ummm! This recipe was given to me by a friend and I just love it.

Crepes with chocolate, strawberries and a whipped topping -- what more can I say!Nutella. Stir in powdered sugar, and mix until smooth. Spoon frosting into a piping bag, and pipe thick swirls on top of each cupcake.

Homemade Strawberry-Banana-Nutella Crepes – Ramshackle Glam

Thin, airy crepes filled with Nutella and caramelized bananas.Ingredients2 Tbsp.

Nutella strawberry banana crepes recipe

I added sliced strawberries and whipped cream also. Thanks for sharing this recipe. As a child, I used to layer the crêpe with homemade jam before rolling it up, or use canned peaches as a filling. I suppose my tastes were quite bland as a kid!

There is always at least one crepe stand at every market, festival or event we go to! Every couple months, the little German candy store at the PX has a crepe cart out front and makes them fresh to order.

Strawberry and Nutella crepes - Julia's Album

To make it, all you need is a banana, brown sugar, butter, and brandy. Melt a pat of butter in a saucepan, and then add a sliced banana. I think of crêpes, I think of the sweet and delicious Nutella and banana crêpes I get every trip I take to France. Nutella is a creamy chocolate hazelnut spread that is very addictive.I am crazy about these Crepes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Filling! We love crepes at our house!

I am definitely going to try the strawberries with the pâte brisée dough the next time! And strawberries are coming soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario