lunes, 23 de febrero de 2015

Nutella & strawberry filled crepes recipe

Crepes are a decadent yet easy dessert for busy weeknight. Made with a creamy, chocolate hazelnut spread, this crepe dessert easily satisfies your chocolate craving. Crepes are a decadent yet easy dessert for busy weeknight. Made with a creamy, chocolate hazelnut spread, this crepe dessert easily satisfies your chocolate craving.I promised you a lazy, easy recipe. And, comparatively speaking, this recipe IS easy.

Crepe recipes are perfect for breakfast, brunch, dinner or dessert. Crepes are very thin pancakes and can be served savory (think spinach-gruyere, ham and eggs, or mushrooms and herbs), or sweet (chocolate, lemon, caramel-pecan or the classic Crepes Suzette).

Strawberry and Nutella crepes - Julia's Album

Nutella Stuffed Crepes sounds and looks super AWESOME! I can have the whole platter right now!

Crepes filled with Nutella and strawberries and topped with chocolate and marshmallow syrups. DE-lish!Crepes filled with Nutella and strawberries and topped with chocolate and marshmallow syrups. DE-lish!These crepes are filled with Nutella and strawberries, 2 of my favorite ingredients! You can also fill them with bananas and other fruits.

Nutella strawberry filled crepes recipe

Nutella Crepes : Recipes : Cooking Channel

When my sister and I were teens, we used to make these crepes together. I’m not sure where we found the recipe.

Nutella strawberry filled crepes recipe

Here is a simple and delicious treat featuring a thin, tender crepe stuffed with a creamy chocolate-hazelnut spread and bananas lightly sauteed in brown sugar and butter. It taste elegant but takes so little effort. Nutella crepes at IHOP and thought I might be able to improve on them at home with my own IHOP Copycat Nutella Crepes Recipe. They are very tasty there, but homemade crepes and fresh strawberries are absolutely cravable.For the cheesecake like filling I folded cream cheese into whipped cream.

I still had some of the strawberry jam that I made last year and I decided to add some of that for even more strawberry flavour.

Homemade Strawberry-Banana-Nutella Crepes – Ramshackle Glam

As a child, I used to layer the crêpe with homemade jam before rolling it up, or use canned peaches as a filling. I suppose my tastes were quite bland as a kid! Another popular way to eat this delicious spread is inside of a crepe with sliced bananas. However, when I bought a jar recently I wanted to try something a little different.Nutella is one of the most popular chocolate spreads used on crepes, bread, and on fruits.

If you want to get kids to eat more bananas, consider slathering a heaping of it on a naked crepe, layer it with banana slices, evenly roll them up, and cut into smaller portions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario